Toys LEGO Ninjago Dragon Pit 70655
Availability: In Stock
Join the ninja heroes in a battle against Iron Baron and the Dragon Hunters at the LEGO® NINJAGO® 70655 Dragon Pit, with 3 detachable sections for easy play. The viewing gallery features a throne for Iron Baron, weapon rack and a gate-opening function to let the posable Earth Dragon into the pit. There’s also a watchtower with rooftop dual missile shooter, buildable telescope and a blacksmith’s workshop, plus a jail with a trapdoor function to drop a minifigure into the pit. Fight for all 4 of the collectible Dragon Armor elements (worn in this set by Dragon Master) with 9 minifigures and their assorted weapons.
- Includes 9 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Dragon Master, Jay, Zane, Cole, Kai, Iron Baron, Arkade, Heavy Metal and Chew Toy.
- Dragon Pit features 3 detachable sections: a viewing gallery, watchtower and a jail.
- Viewing gallery features an arch with wheel-operated opening entrance gate, dragon-head-shaped throne for Iron Baron, weapon rack with a scythe and moon blade, plus decorative dragonbone and translucent flame-style elements.
- Watchtower has a rooftop dual missile shooter, buildable telescope on the second level, and a blacksmith’s workshop with a hammer and 2 swords.
- Jail features a cell with an opening dragonbone door and a trapdoor function to drop a minifigure into the dragon pit.
- Earth Dragon features posable jaws, neck, blade wings, legs, feet and hammer tail.
- Dragon Master comes with all 4 collectible Dragon Armor elements: the Dragon Helmet, Dragon Chestplate, Dragonbone Blade and Dragon Shield.
- Weapons include Jay’s kusarigama and katana; Zane’s bow & arrow; Cole’s hammer; Kai’s katana and buildable katana; Iron Baron’s staff, tanto and cyborg arm; Arkade’s wrench and saw blade; and Heavy Metal’s Vengestone Chain Rifle.
- Accessory elements include Zane’s quiver and Chew Toy’s shield.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Find more collectible Dragon Armor in 70650 Destiny’s Wing, 70652 Stormbringer, 70653 Firstbourne and 70654 Dieselnaut.
- Dragon Pit measures over 10” (27cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Dragon measures over 3” (9cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide.