PC Killer Is Dead Nightmare Edition
- New difficulty mode called Nightmare Mode
- Smooth Operator Pack for console will be included and unlocked after Episode 3
- Theater Mode - Rewatch cutscenes and get extended background information on characters
Killer is Dead is set in a not-so-distant future similar to the world we know now. The player takes control of an executioner named Mondo Zappa who wields a Japanese sword in his right hand and brandishes interchangeable weapons in his left artificial arm. Zappa is a man with a talent for dishing out pain. Working out of the Executioner Office, Mondo will take on jobs from a client list that ranges from the normal to the terrifyingly superhuman abnormal, taking down targets that are even more outrageous. Mondo is equal parts killer, lover, and gigolo - but what makes such a multifaceted man tick?
Find out in Killer is Dead!
- Never alone: your office mates provide backup with stupendous powers
- Thrilling, demanding combat using Mondo's katana and his arm gun
- Unique visual style
- Devastating combo system
- Completely unique visuals and outstanding stylish action come together to deliver an unprecedented gaming experience.
Nightmare Edition contains:
- The full “Smooth Operator Pack” downloadable content at no extra cost
- Nightmare Mode that restricts players to just three forms of attack – Adrenaline Burst, Dodge Burst, and headshots. It also prohibits the Final Judgment finisher.
Bryan's Executioner Office Members
The Office members are about to embark on another high-risk job. Before they do, lets meet them...
Cigar chomping founder of Bryan’s Executioner Office and a skilled executioner who has seen his share of battle. Though retired, Bryan hops on to a job if it appeals to him. Bryan is a man who follows his whims, much to Vivie