PS4 The Last of Us Remastered Playstation Hits
The Game of the Year – Now on PlayStation 4 system
Joel and Ellie, brought together by harsh circumstance, must survive a brutal journey across the US in a dangerous post-pandemic world.
- Explore a brutal post-pandemic world, fully realized with the power of PlayStation 4 system
- Includes additional game content: over $30 in value
- Delve into Ellie’s past in Left Behind, the single-player prequel chapter
- Eight new multiplayer maps in the Abandoned and Reclaimed Territories packs
- In-game cinematic commentary from the cast and creative director
Winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards, The Last of Us has been rebuilt for the PlayStation 4 system. Now featuring full 1080p, higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, in addition to several other gameplay improvements.
20 years after a pandemic has radically changed known civilization, infected humans run wild and survivors are killing each other for food, weapons; whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a violent survivor, is hired to smuggle a 14 year-old girl, Ellie, out of an oppressive military quarantine zone, but what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal journey across the U. S.
The Last of Us Remastered includes the Abandoned Territories Map Pack, Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, and the critically acclaimed The Last of Us: Left Behind Single Player campaign that combines themes of survival, loyalty, and love with tense, survival-action gameplay.